3.4.11

Doug up on Bourke


I had a great girls day yesterday, full of giggles, shopping, eating and drinking. The plan was to check out Doug up on Bourke, a collector/vintage/props hire store in Waterloo Sydney and that we did. It was full of everything you can imagine from a taxidermy camel to a pair of old undies (see below). After we'd educated ourselves on what was "vintage", we set off for Mitchell Road Auctions and all five of us came out with arms loaded. Very happy shoppers. My special treat was the T.H Brown bar stool above... very nice.

A few little words from my friend Claire, "almost everything looks good in mass."






















2 comments:

  1. What amazing stuff! I love the vintage suitcases and the rope! I'm sure I could find a need for it all! Well, perhaps not the gigantic Bridget Jones pants!

    Vari @ Buttercup Ink xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I almost wet myself when I saw that stack of vintage suitcases. I want them ALL. hrmmm.
    luckily (for my bank balance, not-so-much-for-me) I am far away now!
    Pepper x

    ReplyDelete