22.2.11

Pony Rider


Well for any of you living in Sydney, you probably know someone who visited the latest home/gift trade fairs in Sydney. It was my first one as a home wares shopper, for the past seven years I had eyes only for paper goods and just looked in longing at the amazing home products that just didn't fit well in a stationery shop. So this time I went a little nuts. Thought I'd share a few of my favourites over the next few days.

First up is the talented Kelly from Pony Rider. Her new Swiss Heraldry collection is full of florals, stripes, typography and strong graphic shapes including crosses, antlers, Swiss Alps and Moroccan shields.  They all melt together with a fantastic colour palette of red, mint blue and charcoal. Can't wait to get them in store! Love to hear your thoughts.





wall banners


wall dots


1 comment: